Talks and Publications¶
- “Constraining new physics with collider measurements of Standard Model signatures” . (Please cite this for the method/tool.)
- “BSM constraints from model-independent measurements: A Contur Update”, 
- “LHC Constraints on a B-L Gauge Model using Contur”, .
- “Sensitivity of current (and future?) LHC measurements to a new light scalar particle” in the 2017 Les Houches proceedings .
- “Death and the Model: a Contur case study” in the Les Houches 2017 proceedings .
(Most recent first)
- Jon Butterworth, David Yallup. Talk and tutorial @ YETI , Durham, Jan 2019.
- Jon Butterworth @ KRUGER 2018: Discovery Physics at the LHC , Kruger National Park, Decemeber 2018.
- Jon Butterworth, David Yallup. Talk and tutorial @ MC4BSM workshop , SLAC, May 2017.
- “Contur: Using particle-level collider measurements to constrain new physics” - Jon Butterworth @ UK HEP Forum - Into the unknown with LHC13 , Coseners House, 4/11/2016.
- “Contur: Using particle-level collider measurements to constrain new physics” - Jon Butterworth @ Fit(s) for LHC run-2 , Edinburgh Higgs Centre, 12/10/2016.
- “Method overview and Statistical process” - David Yallup @ ATLAS Statistics Forum, 19/07/2016
- “Constraining BSM (simplified) models with SM measurements” - Jon Butterworth @ LPCC Workshop on (Re)interpreting the results of new physics searches at the LHC, 17/06/2016, CERN Download .