Talks and Publications¶
- Constraining new physics with collider measurements of Standard Model signatures, Jonathan Butterworth, David Grellscheid, Michael Krämer, David Yallup: arXiv:1606.05296. (Erratum to come!)
- Jon Butterworth @ MC4BSM workshop , SLAC, May 2017.
- “Contur: Using particle-level collider measurements to constrain new physics” - Jon Butterworth @ UK HEP Forum - Into the unknown with LHC13 , Coseners House, 4/11/2016.
- “Contur: Using particle-level collider measurements to constrain new physics” - Jon Butterworth @ Fit(s) for LHC run-2 , Edinburgh Higgs Centre, 12/10/2016.
- “Method overview and Statistical process” - David Yallup @ ATLAS Statistics Forum, 19/07/2016
- “Constraining BSM (simplified) models with SM measurements” - Jon Butterworth @ LPCC Workshop on (Re)interpreting the results of new physics searches at the LHC, 17/06/2016, CERN Download .